Your Electrical Work Is Done To Your Satisfaction
Your satisfaction is more than just whether a plug wasn’t screwed in tight enough, or your new light switch isn’t working correctly. Completing your electrical work to your satisfaction is also a commitment to you that from the moment we speak over the phone to the moment we step out of your home after taking care of your electrical needs, you’re left with complete peace of mind because your experience with us was totally stress-free.
And this means that if at the end of your electrical work you are not satisfied with your experience with us, then you’ll get your work free. That’s how much I want you to be at peace with our service to you.
Your Home Is Left Neat & Tidy
If you’re going to have guys with tools coming into your house working around your furniture, and walking on your floors then you expect them to treat your property with care.
And that’s exactly how we work inside your home. Your property is cared for with the utmost attention:
- Your floor is protected from dirt and stains because we put on shoe covers before entering your home.
- Your furniture and carpet is kept safe from soiling because we cover them with our large canvass drop cloths.
- When any of your furniture needs moving to access a work area, we’ll move it carefully and replace it exactly as it was once we’re done.
- Any debris that comes as a result of our work is thoroughly picked up and hauled away at the end of each day so that we don’t leave you handling any mess during your electrical project.
- At the end of your electrical project, if there is any patchwork that needs taking care of, we’ll orchestrate the entire process for your home so you don’t have to.
- Finally, once all your electrical work and patchwork is completed, if the scope of your project is large, we’ll hire a professional cleaning company to come out and super clean your home and leave it spotless for you.
And this isn’t an empty promise, because if you see us not living up to it, point it out to me and you’ll pay nothing for your electrical work.
Your Quote Stays As Agreed Upon
Once you agree on a price, that’s how much you’ll pay when your electrical work is done. No sudden changes. No additional line item fees. Your price stays as it’s been quoted to you.
Even if I completely overlook certain aspects of the work when I come to provide you with a quote, you will get ALL your electrical work finished at the quoted price.
If the job takes longer than I expect, you will still only pay the quoted price.
And if at any point I tell you a different price, then hold me to my promise and you get your electrical work free.
Your Calls & Emails Returned Within 1 Business Day
How many times have you left a voicemail or emailed a business and you don’t get a reply for days, maybe a week, or even never?
Why should you have to wait until it’s convenient for them to call you back? You’re calling because you need help now, not next week.
And that’s why you’ll always receive a call or email back from us within one day:
- If you leave a voicemail or email us anytime during business hours, you’ll get a reply the very same day.
- If you leave a voicemail or email us after business hours, you’ll get a reply the very next morning (except on Sundays – our only day off – in which case you’ll get a reply bright and early on Monday).
You’re Not Made To Wait For A Late Arrival
You have work to do, errands to make, kids to drop off. You don’t have time to wait for some flaky guy who doesn’t care about being on time to keep his appointment with you. Your time is precious, and you shouldn’t have to accept him wasting your time because he’s “so busy” and he “didn’t realize the time”.
If I ever show up late to your house for an appointment without contacting you first about my delay, then when you meet me at your door, just point to your watch and say, “You’re late”. You just earned yourself a free electrical job.
Your Electrical Work For Free!
With these 5 Promises…
- Your Electrical Work Done To Your Satisfaction
- Your Home Left Neat & Tidy – No Mess
- Your Quote Stays As Agreed Upon
- Your Appointment Call & Emails Returned Within 1 Business Day
- You’re Not Made To Wait For A Late Arrival
…you’ll never have to settle with an electrician you fear will exploit you.
You have a lot to deal with in your everyday life already. Your electrical needs shouldn’t be an added stress on you.
And that’s why if I fail to live up to my 5 Promises to you, you’ll get your electrical work free. No argument. Your peace of mind is my highest concern.
It’ll Save You So Much Headache
Maybe you’re not convinced of my sincerity because you’ve been promised so much from so many businesses before, only to be let down. You’re hesitant. It’s understandable.
You’re looking for an electrician you can trust to treat you honestly. That’s how it should be.
You’re under no obligation to anyone but yourself to pick the electrician who best suits your needs.
So then here is my small challenge to you:
Browse my website. See what I’m offering you…then pick up the phone and call us.
Here’s where you’ll get to see whether we really live up to all I say.
Do we answer your call?
Do we return your voicemail?
How do we speak to you?
Are we pushy?
Do we answer your questions?
Are we confusing?
Are we helpful?
You’re under no obligation to schedule your electrical work with us.
This is your time to test us out without committing to a thing.
And You Get A Special Gift. It’s Yours No Strings Attached.
Because I’m so passionate about saving you the stress of ever experiencing a rotten electrical service, I’m giving you this special gift so you can at least try us out with a free quote and see for yourself how much your peace of mind means to me.
Look at it this way, if you already plan on getting an electrical quote, why not at least gain a free gift with it? No strings attached.
So click here and find out what your gift is for just asking me to drop by and give you a quote.
All the best,
PS: As an added protection to all our customers, not only do we provide you with our 5 Promises, but we also give you 5 Guarantees to protect your time and investment in your electrical work – our first guarantee to you is our $10,000 Love Us Or Leave Us Guarantee.
PPS: Remember the gift is yours whether you use me for your electrical work or choose another electrician.