Your Electrical Work Is Completed To Your Satisfaction
Completing your electrical work to your satisfaction is a commitment to you that from the moment we speak over the phone to the moment we step out of your home after resolving your electrical needs, you’re left with complete peace of mind because your experience with us was totally stress-free.
And this means that if at the end of your electrical project you’re not satisfied with your experience, then you don’t pay a dime for the work.
Your Home Is Left Neat & Tidy – No Mess
If you’re going to have strangers coming in to your house working around your furniture, walking on your carpet, bringing wires and heavy tools inside your home, then you expect them to treat your property with care.
And that’s exactly how we work inside your home. Your home is cared for with the utmost attention:
- Your floor is protected from dirt or soiling because we wear shoe covers before entering your home.
- Your furniture and carpet is kept safe from damaging or staining because we cover them with our large canvass drop cloths.
- When any of your furniture needs moving to get access to our work area, we’ll move it carefully and replace it exactly as it was once we’re done.
- Your property is left clear of debris. If part of your electrical work requires us removing any debris such as wires, plaster, concrete, etc we will not leave it piled up messily on your property, but will remove it personally leaving the area spotless.
- If as a result of your electrical work a lot of dust and dirt is kicked up into your home, we will pay for the best house cleaner in the area, or one of your choice, to super clean your home and leave it flawless.
And this isn’t an empty promise, because if you see us not living up to it, point it out and you’ll pay nothing for your electrical work.
Your Quote Stays As Agreed Upon
Once you agree on a price, that’s how much you’ll pay when your electrical work is done. No sudden changes. No additional line item fees. Your price stays as it’s been quoted to you.
Even if we completely overlook the amount of work involved when we come to provide you with a quote, you will get ALL your electrical work completed at the quoted price. No going back on our word.
If the job takes longer than we expect, you will still only pay the quoted price.
Your Calls & Emails Returned Within 1 Business Day
How many times have you left a voicemail or emailed a business and you don’t get a reply for days, maybe a week, or even never?
Why should you have to wait until it’s convenient for them to call you back? You’re calling because you need help now, not next week.
And that’s why you’ll always receive a call or email back from us within one day:
- If you leave a voicemail or email anytime during business hours, you’ll get a reply that same day.
- If you leave a voicemail or email after business hours, you’ll get a reply the very next morning (except on Saturday & Sunday in which case you’ll get a reply bright and early on Monday).
You’re Not Made To Wait For A Late Arrival
You have work to do, errands to make, kids to drop off. You don’t have time to wait for some flaky guy who doesn’t care about being on time to keep his appointment with you. Your time is precious, and you shouldn’t have to accept him wasting your time because he’s “so busy” and he “didn’t realize the time”.
If we ever show up late to your house for an appointment without contacting you about our delay before the scheduled time, then when you meet us at your door, just point to your watch and say, “You’re late”. You just earned yourself free electrical work.
Sincerely, we want you to hold us to these promises because you shouldn’t be treated any less. We’re here to serve you, not the other way around.
Give us a call today at 510-394-2770.
Our 5 Promises & 5 Guarantees Extend To These Bay Area Cities:
Alameda, Alamo, Albany, Antioch, Atherton, Belmont, Berkeley, Brentwood, Brisbane, Burlingame, Campbell, Castro Valley, Concord, Cupertino, Daly City, Danville, Dublin, Foster City, Fremont, Hayward, Hillsborough, Lafayette, Los Altos, Livermore, Los Gatos, Martinez, Menlo Park. Milbrae, Milpitas, Moraga, Mountain View, Newark, Oakland, Orinda, Palo Alto, Piedmont, Pinole, Pleasanton, Portola Valley, Redwood City, Richmond, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Jose, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, San Mateo, San Ramon, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, Tracy, Union City, Walnut Creek